Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day Fun

We've had our fair share of snow days this Winter.  
On this snow day, my sister, Ashley, decided to work on one of her college assignments.  She is going to school to be an elementary teacher.  The assignment was to make an original alphabet book.  She decided to have Lexi dress up as different things such as an archer, ballerina, chef, dog walker, etc.  Here are just a few of my favorite photos.  I've previewed the whole book, and it is amazing.  I can't wait until she gets it back from her professor.

Check out this action shot of Chef Lexi cracking an egg.


Judge Lexi says you're in contempt!

Lifeguard Lexi has some major troubles keeping this swimmer under control.
 Forecaster Lexi is not impressed with all of the snow.


Unicorn Lexi is the most colorful unicorn I've ever seen (and she jumps on beds).




1 comment: