Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy 75th!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

We all got together at my mom's house to celebrate my grandma's 75th birthday. My grandma is a wonderful lady who filled my childhood with so many fond memories. Some of those may have been a bit embarrassing at the time, but looking back all I remember is how much she loved us and loved the people around her. She'll always be a little more outspoken and "ballsy" than I am, but she has taught me so many great lessons in life and I wouldn't be the woman I am without her. She may lament the wrinkles on her face and the slower pace she has to take, but I'm so thankful that she is a part of our childrens' lives!

Our kids call her GG, but she'll always be Grandma Jo to me no matter how many times she changes her name.

We love you!!








'

No comments:

Post a Comment