Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

On Saturday night, I was getting Lexi ready for bed, and I told her that I would have to go back downstairs for a while after I read her a story.  She said, "OK Mom. Don't forget to hide my Easter basket."  We never pushed the Easter Bunny thing one way or the other, but it's obvious now that she knows who is behind the Easter baskets.   So I hit her goodies under the desk and she promptly found them on Easter morning. 

 This year, we hosted Easter at our house.   We had about thirty people total with nine kids to hunt for eggs in the backyard.  It was so much fun.  I love having a bunch of kids around on the holidays.




 Jayvan fell asleep just before the Easter Egg hunt, and our policy is "never wake a sleeping baby."  So he took a nap while the other kids ran around the back yard collecting eggs.
 Taking a butt picture is a family tradition that we resurrected this year.  I think my time on the StairMaster is showing, thank you very much. ;)
 Then of course, we took more family pictures.

 (And friend pictures:)


 Since Jayvan was awake from his nap, we gave his some eggs and took some pictures.


It was a wonderful Ressurection Sunday to celebrate with friends and family.  God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment