Sunday, June 30, 2013

More Vacation Photos

It seems I'm having a hard time keeping up with the blog this Summer, so I'm just going to do my best to get some pictures up to re-cap the awesome times we had.

We all loved building various sand castles.


Lexi and I loved the waves.  Jayvan wasn't so sure.



 We took advantage of the indoor pool during some small rainstorms.
 On the last night there, we decided to take the city bus, because Jayvan gets so excited when he sees a bus.  He was definitely "in the zone" while we rode the bus.
 We saw a few rainbows and even one double rainbow.
 We just enjoyed Virginia Beach so much.




 We enjoyed spending time with Jayvan's birthfamily even more.  I can't get over all of the love that can be captured in a photo.  I will treasure them forever.





 We tried to recreate some old photos.





 The beach looks good on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment