Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Wedding

The big day has arrived.  It is hard for me to think about my "baby" sister becoming a bride, but she is the exact same age that I was when I got married.  Time continues to fly.

We started the morning the breakfast and hair & makeup at our house.













 I had Ashley come pose in front of my favorite trees.
 Then we decided to do the big reveal at Middle Creek Lake where we grew up.  This was when Ashley caught the first glimpse of Kyle waiting out on the dock.  You can just feel the love.
 Then the big reveal!






 We decided to stop and take a picture in front of our old house too. We may have set off some alarms. . .
 Then we all met at the community center for the professional pictures.

There are many more pictures to share, but I will have to upload them later.  The wedding was wonderful and we are blessed with a new brother in the family.


1 comment: