Saturday, June 22, 2013

Vacation - Day 1

We set off for nine days in Virginia.  I would say that one bad flight was worth all of the fun we would have.

When we landed in Norfolk, I felt a rush of emotions as I remembered that this was the place where my children met each other.  This is the place where I was first able to hold them both in my arms at the same time.  I will forever love the Norfolk airport and they had the perfect art installation for my emotions.


Lexi thought the L was perfect for her.

After we got our luggage, we got our rental car.  Lexi was very excited about having a minivan.

We went to our condo and got settled in and then hit the beach.
 Jayvan wasn't so sure.


 And then Lexi's clothes got wet and wet. It was just like two years ago all over again.





No comments:

Post a Comment