Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Playdate

Lexi's best friend is moving away at the end of the school year.  We are quite sad about it, but we are trying to get as much time with her as possible before she leaves.  So, we had her over for a playdate.

 Look at these adorable girls!  I love their natural happiness.  May they never lose it!
 At one point, the girls asked me to get down the markers (which are kept up high, lest the little brother get them).  In the approximately thirty seconds it took me to go get the markers, Jayvan dumped dirt all over the deck.  Isn't this the way all kids use their pink baby strollers?
 I just bought that cooler earlier this morning and I could just hear Jayvan thinking, "This thing is  not dirty enough to be a part of this household.  I want to make it feel at home."  Thanks, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment